Notable Esser Elves
+2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma: Esser elves are graceful and surprisingly charming.
- Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Deathless Spirit: Esser elves gain resistance 5 against negative energy damage. They do not lose hit points when they gain a negative level, and they gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against death effects, energy drain, negative energy, and spells or spell-like abilities of the necromancy school.
- Soul Seer: Esser elves can see the toils of time. They gain the Deathwatch as a constant effect.
- Dreamspeaker: Esser elves gain a +1 bonus to the saving throw DCs of the divination school and spells that produce sleep effects that they cast. In addition, those with a Charisma score of 15 or higher also gain the following spell-like ability (the caster level is equal to the user’s character level) 1/day - Dream.
Languages: Tyran Elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Ephryn, Orc, and Sylvan.