The people of the Isles
The Isles; Halim'Ra, Ordinth Caphil, Tsol'venim
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st levels.
- Climate Conditioning: The Agjn’mal have adapted stronger resistance to the poisonous flora and other environmental hazards. They gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, ingesting poisons, and becoming nauseated or sickened.
- Athletic: Agjn’mal gain a +2 bonus on Climb and Swim skill checks. If they have 10 or more ranks in one of these skills, the bonus increases to +4 for that skill.
- Hold Breath: Agjn’mal can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to 4 times their Constitution score before risking drowning or suffocating.
- Craftsman: The Agjn’mal people grow up learning the basics of construction, from ships to buildings. They gain a +2 racial bonus to Craft using wood and stone.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).