Mountain dwellers of Naltrim, found in the Northern parts of Naltronia.
Naltrim; Fool's Run, later known as Sorva.
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st levels.
- Climb: Bolshev have a climb speed of 20, and gain a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks.
- Mountaineer: Bolshev are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb or Acrobatics checks to cross narrow or slippery surfaces.
- Treacherous Earth: Minor psionic abilities manifest in both the men and women of the Bolshev. 1/day a Bolshev may will the earth to rumble and shift, transforming a 10-foot-radius patch of earth, unworked stone, or sand into an area of difficult terrain centered on a square it can touch. This lasts for a number of minutes equal to the user’s level, after which the ground returns to normal.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).