Coastal, Eastern Kingdoms of Arambashia
Arambashia's Eastern Kingdoms
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st levels.
- Battle Hardened: Caliphim gain a +1 bonus to CMD.
- Know Your Surroundings: The Eastern Kingdoms are packed together and change hands often. Caliphim pay close attention to the lands of both ally and enemy. They gain Knowledge (Local - Eastern Arambashia) as a class skill.
- Sign of Respect: The nobility play a powerful role within the Caliphim kingdoms. Their names are well known. Caliphim gain Knowledge (Nobility) as a class skill.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).