Central Arambashia; United Aramish States / Arambash
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Arcane Focus: Mastery of magic is engrained as soon as an Estaris can learn. They gain a +2 racial bonus on concentration checks made to cast arcane spells defensively.
- Object of Desire: Estaris add +1 to their caster level when casting charm person and charm monster.
- Greater Spell Resistance: Estaris gain spell resistance equal to 11 + their character level.
- Potent Blood: The blood of an Estaris contains power, granting them a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance and a +2 racial bonus on dispel checks.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).