A Tribal people, a lost remnant of the runic tribes who no longer practice magic
The plains of Ephyrne.
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Fast: Ghel have base speed of 40 feet.
- Quick Reactions: Ghel receive Improved Initiative as a bonus feat.
- Stalker: Perception and Stealth are always class skills.
- Sneaky Rider: Ghel horsemanship is unrivaled. They are experts at striking fast and silently. Ghel gain a +4 racial bonus on Ride and Stealth checks.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).