The people of tundra
The Thune, Northern Arambashia
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st levels.
- Tundra Resistant: The H’Thune people have grown accustomed to the frigid climates found on in The Thune. They have resistance 5 to cold.
- Silent Hunter: The H’Thune are skilled hunters. The penalty for using Stealth while moving is reduced by 5 and they can make Stealth checks while running at a -20 penalty (this number includes the penalty reduction from this trait).
- Survivalist: H’Thune gain a +1 racial bonus to Survival.
- One Among Spirits: H’Thune gain a +1 racial bonus to Knowledge (Religion).
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).